Cost-Effective Payroll Services for Your Business
On average, small business owners spend eight hours per month on payroll-related tasks. While it may not seem like a lot of time, it does add up--and it takes time away from running your business.
If you own a Start Up business with more than a few employees, you already know that payroll is complicated, especially now a days with more employees being hired to work remotely in other states. It seems like every year a new piece of federal, state, or local legislation related to payroll is passed that you need to comply with.
If you’re just starting out, you may only have a few employees to worry about. You might be able to handle payroll on your own, but wouldn’t your time be better spent on developing new products or services for your business?
Outsourcing Your Payroll Is More Affordable Than You Think.
When you outsource your payroll responsibilities to us you here's what it looks like:
We help you selecct or manage a payroll service provider relationship such as Gusto, Intuit Payroll, ADP, Paychex etc.
We help you set up the account, integrate it with your Quickbooks Accounting System as well as link it with your Company Bank account.
here’s no need for you to hire an in-house specialist or maintain a payroll system. We also stay on top of legislation affecting payroll compliance, so you don’t need to.
Here’s what we do for you:
- Assistance selecting payroll service provider
- Assistance selecting and implementing benefits, including 401k plan.
- Set up Direct Deposit and Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)
- Payroll tax compliance, e-filing, tax payments
- Payroll reporting by employee or department
- W-2, W-3, and 1099 processing
- User-friendly, and easy to understand monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports
- Payment of third-party withholdings such as insurance
- Proper recording of payroll activity in your accounting financial database
These tasks can be included and part of the outsourced bookkeeping and accounting services we offer.
If you have more questions about our payroll management and processing services, contact us by filling out the form found on this page, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule your free consultation. You'll be glad you did.